Mafia Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmen Mafia Game Thread

+7
Jackofhearts
HavokAndChaos
Nebuchadnezer
scanzi720
SilverSurfer
warstar011
mechdestroyer
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Xmen Mafia Game Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Xmen Mafia Game Thread

Post  SilverSurfer Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:36 pm

I don't know who is in the mafia but I am not and if I vote for you don't take it personal unless you can proove to me that you aren't in the mafia. So I think this might be a best strat right now since no one is talking except like 4 or 5 of us and one of you guys has got to be in the mafia. I think. Neb I believe you are not in the mafia right now but I have to keep my eye on you because you could be a very good trickster. So guys here is my vote he hasn't posted yet at all in the thread and if he isn't talking he isn't any use to us and he is going to get killed by the mafia anyway so if you are town you better say something so you don't get lynched but that may not happen because we don't have enough people to lynch. Here it goes

[/b]vote: Papa892007[/b]

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 pm

I change my vote to

nicevoicelady

Instead to second scanzi.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 pm

With a little over 2 hours left

Lynch Vote:

nicevoicelady (2) : Scanzi720, silversurfer

mechdestroyer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/danielsonmisunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  HavokAndChaos Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:02 am

I am don't think we will get anywhere with the time left all the time on here seems to be messed up on my com. But yeah getting rid of non-talkers at least gives us info of who they were and who was willing to vote for them.

Lynch: nicevoicelady

HavokAndChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebuchadnezer Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:18 am

Hm...this is frustrating. Is there any way to check if certain people have even logged on? it would be interesting to see who has logged on but not posted.

As it stands, I think nothing will happen. I could vote for nicevoicelady, but I'm not sure what purpose that serves the town. I'd rather leave her to get killed by the mafia in a nightkill. Although chances are, that she will live since shes inactive...and mafia will go for those of us who are active. So, I hope there is a doctor who can protect people over night, since we will need it.

Meanwhile, the cop better find some bad guys.

Nebuchadnezer

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:24 am

half an hour left

Lynch

Vote nicevoicelady (3): Scanzi720, silversurfer, havokandchaos

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebuchadnezer Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:41 am

I'm interested to know why both Silversurfer and Havokandchaos are voting. Silversurfer, changing his vote to nicevoicelady after seeing Scanzi vote for her...and Havokandchaos saying he will try to be more active with his first post, yet his only other post is to lynch nicevoicelady...

Interesting.

Nebuchadnezer

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:07 am

No Majority was reached. There will be no lynch today.

Day 2 has ended.

Night 2 has begun

2 people have joined the game

stlshawgo
JackofHearts

there are now 12 players in the game
nirvana829
HavokAndChaos
SilverSurfer
Scanzi720
Nebuchadnezer
nicevoicelady
warstar011
Papa892007
beckee89
Smaug317
stlshawgo
JackofHearts

No more players will be added after this point.

You have 24 hours or all of Tuesday to send me your actions.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:03 am

NIGHT 2
The man that was attacked last night sat on top of the Muir Island complex in his torn and holy clothes comtemplating how he was going to get back at his attacker from the night before. He knew he had no chance of fighting of fighting the helmeted man from the night before in a head to head fight. He seemed to be able to control metal, from the bones in my body to the metal in the facility.

Just then his attacker from the night before exits the facility and that is when he choose to surprise him. Jumping from the roof coming straight down on the head claws already out he fell towards his attacker and just as his clasws were about to strike the helmet of his attacker. He once again froze in midair. He now knew this was the end. "You seem to be quite the pest, logan. No longer though will you bother me." The helmeted man said. The man hanginging in the air knew this was the end and he let out a scream as his bones were ripped from his body.

Elsewhere, in the facility, a man runs into the lab, feeling as if he was going to die. He knew he shouldnt have had the fish last night. He finally saw the glorious disgusting pink liquid in a bottle and drank it. He should have know that he had just been working on his mutagenic potion last night but it slipped his mind. He then felt the pain in his stomach disapate and walked out of the lab glad his indigestion was gone. He didnt get far down the hall when a shart pain hit him, doubling him over. "I think I overestimated the potency of the salmon" the man said before passing out.

Morning, the person from the night prior awakes to find everyone looking at him with shocked eyes. Someone says, "What is he? He is some sort of beast!" Shocked, his first thought was that the fish was radioactive and now he has a fish face, but as he looked down at his arm he finds himself completely covered in blue fur.

Nebuchadnezer has died. He was part of the Town.
Silversurfer has turned into a big blue humanoid cat.

Night 2 has ended
Day 3 has begun

With 11 people left in the game, 6 is a majority to lynch.

Day 3 will end in 24 hours,

You may vote to extend the day but a majority is needed for this. ( just a play note so you know)

I will keep an updated list of the people left in the game at the beginning of the topic.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:58 am

okay the one person I thought I could trust is dead so now I'm alone. We have to figure something out. I don't know what but lets start brain storming ideas. I definitely believe a mafia member or two is amoung us epecially posting in the message boards. I don't know who but we will find you.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackofhearts Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:20 am

Hey everyone. I arrive with information. bounce

havokandchaos
papa892007
Scanzi720
warstar011

One of these players is Magneto.

Jackofhearts

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:41 am

the mafia obviously felt threatened by neb so they killed him. his last post was his most interesting to me so i think we need to look into the peopel who where voting. mafia people vote just to vote. town people vote when they think the person is mafia and we didnt have any info on that person.
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:04 pm

losin neb is unfortunate, and that hurts that Silver that you think you cant trust me...i still believe we should start lynchin people who have yet to post on the boards...and fyi im town not mafia, though most of you prolly wont believe me

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:23 pm

ok bryan I know you are scanzi so don't worry. Anyway do we know who the cop is or if there is one at all because that is what neb was trying to get at earlier with one of his post. If we can find the cop then he can identify who is who and then we can start to make sides of who is on mafia and town. Scanzi I will believe you for now and join forces with you to try and figure something out. I am also in the town. The thing that boggles my mind is why Neb didn't tell us the was wolverine because obviously the mafia knew who he was after they tried to kill him once. But none of the town knew he was wolverine and the doctor maybe could have saved him. I need to go research the forums and messages so I'll post in a second.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Now I am new to this game and I could be completely wrong about this but I am pretty sure that Neb, Scanzi, myself are all town I would hope. I don't know about jack of hearts yet. I am prettys sure that HavocandChaos and warstar011 are both in the mafia. So my vote will be for one of them today. Once again we don't have enough people to make a vote because no one is even posting who is in town. I want to say with only 10 people playing we outnumber the mafia almost 3 to 1. So I think there are 3 mafia members maybe 2. The reason I say Havoc and Warstar is because out of everyone who has posted those two have only posted like one or twice. Now you would think if they were town they would at least say I think this or that blah blah blah. To try to help us but they have just asked random questions and not really said much. So that is my guess. I really hope we can get more people to start talking so we can weed out the mafia because if don't start voting we are screwed. Here is my vote if don't want to get lynched then you better speak up plea your case.

vote: havokandchaos

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:41 pm

ill back up silvers vote
vote: havokandchaos

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  stlshawgo Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:25 pm

From what I've read, I'm pretty confident that havoc is mafia. I'm still unsure about both warstar and scanzi though. Then again, I'm completely new at all of this.

But I'll go ahead and back the two of you up...

Vote: havocandchaos

stlshawgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackofhearts Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Don't really trust scanzi. I mean, you could be town but anybody can say "I'm town not mafia." bounce

Doesn't really prove a thing.

Havok makes me nervous. He could be mafia.

If I had to bet on one of them being mafia though (assuming only one is mafia, there could be 2 mafia members in there), I'd bet on Warstar. Someone who doesn't post but uses night powers worries me because the mafia can tell the mod what they want their inactive teammate to do. The fact that he targeted a now dead player (I'm the town reverse tracker, doctor me at least until the cop is outed pretty please) makes me even more suspicious of him.

Vote: H&C

Pressuring the player that'll answer. If he has a good claim, I say we go for Warstar.

Jackofhearts

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackofhearts Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 pm

We're one vote off from a lynch btw.

So don't vote just yet unless you want to end the day.

Jackofhearts

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Vote count for Lynch

Havokandchaos: (5) : scanzi720, silversurfer, JackofHearts, stlshawgo.

6 is needed for a lynch.

little over 8 hours left

Last edited by mechdestroyer on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm

so it seems like no one read my last post. lynching people doesnt weed out the mafia, it usually kills town. but havoks last post was suspicious. he wanted the cop to come out and say who they were which is not a great idea and he is pressuring a lynch on people who dont talk which helps the mafia. the town needs to lynch for good reason, not just to lynch. but havok seems suspicious.
[/b]vote:havokandchaos
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:56 pm

vote:havokandchaos
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:06 pm

A Majority has been reached.

Havokandchaos is not too worried about how things are going. A crowd soon begins to form around him and soon it turns ugly and they begin to attack him. He doesnt stand a chance against so many. He picks all of the chairs in the dining room and hurls them at the crowd, but they are set on killing him. They are soon on him and tear him to pieces. The only thing that soon remains identifiable is his helmet that falls to the floor rolling to rest on top of his now torn cape.

Havokandchaos has died. He was part of the mafia.

Day 3 has ended

Night 3 has begun.

Night 3 ends in 24 hours so 4 oclock tomorrow

Send in your actions the sooner you do the sooner we get to another day.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:23 pm

It is a beautiful night, and a beautiful red headed woman is enjoying the cool breeze coming off the sea. There has a lot thas has gone on at this facility, 2 people killed in the last 1 murder, and a lynching of the murder. She closes her eyes and feels the breeze run past her. She is unaware of a extremely pasty white faced man clad in blue walks up next to her. " Beuatiful night" he says startling her. "Hello, yes it is" the red headed girl says back. The both stair off at the sea for a moment.

"It is a shame to see you go, darling," the pale white face man whispers "what did you say?" she wispers. Pssssshhhh, The red headed girl feels a prick in her neck, as the white faced man injects her with some. She immediately collapses, with him catching her. "Goodbye" he says to her, as she looks up in shock at him, before closing her eyes.

Warstar011 is dead. He was part of the town.

Night 3 has ended.
Day 4 has begun

Day 4 will end at the end of friday or about 29 hours from now, or when a majority has been reached.

With 9 people left in the game 5 is a majority.

Sorry for being 3 hours late, I was playing football and did this as soon as I got back.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana829 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Hey guys, sry bout not posting anything yet. Anyways I'm gonna tell ya that I am town, I know everyone says that. Ok so far I have'nt been posting but I have kept up with the forums and I'm pretty sure that scanzi is town along with the now evident silversurfer, as for everybody else I'm lost. I don't expect anyone to trust me now, but I hope to gain it in the near future.

nirvana829

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next