Mafia Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmen Mafia Game Thread

+7
Jackofhearts
HavokAndChaos
Nebuchadnezer
scanzi720
SilverSurfer
warstar011
mechdestroyer
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Xmen Mafia Game Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Xmen Mafia Game Thread

Post  TigoBitties Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:42 pm

hey so i just signed up and i have never played this game before. i read all of the posts so far and am still confused about what happens during the day. we are supposed to lynch someone or something like that by voteing? how do i know who to vote for?

TigoBitties

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:08 am

come on people...we only need one more vote to lynch smaug

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:33 am

Votes to lynch

Lynch Smaug317 (4): Nirvana829, scanzi720, silversurfer, beckee89

mechdestroyer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/danielsonmisunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:25 pm

after we lynch smaug we have to come up with a better strategy because we are probably lynching our own people and mafia is probably sitting back watching us do it. And Tigobitties...that is hilarious but go and read the game rules and stuff to see how the night and day stuff works. It should be another thread for you to view it. hey mech can you direct him so he can see. Thanks

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  TigoBitties Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:47 pm

ok i read the rules. we are lynching smaug because we think he is mafia right?
Lynch:Smaug317

TigoBitties

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:11 pm

A majority has been reached.

A latverian man stood watching all that was going on , not being connected because of a error. He sees a crowd grow, "get him off the island", "he wont talk to us", "kill him!" Finally a white faced man stands up And yells "lets get him!" and they all rush towards him.

Just then the latverian man yells "you will not stop me from completing my mission!" "Activating self-defense protocols" And the man rushes at the last person to vote him off the island, the white faced man. They run at each other, The white faced man now all alone as the crowd became hesitant after the silent one talked. They both strike at each other, with the white faced mans punching the latverian in the chest, a mettalic clang rings out.
The rest of cloud regaining themselves yell "rush him!" The latverian man explodes sending pieces of metal everywhere, taking the white faced man with him.

Smaug317 is dead he was part of the town.
Tigobitties is dead he was part of the mafia.

Day 5 has ended
night 5 has begun

alright everyone has till tomorrow night at 6 to get me their night actions.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:30 pm

There were still pieces of debris left over from the night before. Who was this person that blew up!? Are there still more people trying to kill us? Who in the world is everyone! And what in the world happened to the man in the blue light!? Who in the world was tigo?

Well as these thoughts were on everyone's minds so was the thought that they were next and there was anothe person still out there trying to kill them. One such person was thinking in the moon light. Everyone seemed to be out and about, nobody could sleep. Suddenly a shot rings out. Nobody knew where it came from or from who. Luckily, the man was rushed to the lab in the facility and a doctor was able to save him that night.

Night 5 has ended
Day 6 has begun

with 7 people left in the game 4 is a majority

Sorry about being so late with this,

For those of you who know shannon and craig were in town last night and the time I was supposed to post this by we went to the chinese buffet and I got sick and after hanging with them I went to bed pretty early from just feeling horrible.

The day will end at 8 tomorrow evening or when a majority has been reached. so about (30 hours)

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:18 pm

time to get rid of a non poster
vote:nicevoicelady

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  beckee89 Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:46 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk. i think the mafia would be posting by now, seeing as we keep lynching the non posting people. besides, we may just be helping the mafia kill off town if we keep lynching people. so tell me again why we should lynch people that arent posting. if its a legit reason, ill help out. i had my fun with the one but numbers are dropping!

beckee89

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana829 Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:32 am

i agree with scanzi, if they happen to be mafia we got rid of a mafia, if they are town it does'nt matter cause their not posting anyways

Vote : Nicevoicelady

hmm, wonder if beckee is mafia

nirvana829

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackofhearts Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:44 am

I can get behind that, just as long as nobody lynches this high flier for it. Shocked

Vote: Nicevoicelady

Hopefully, we'll get a good result here.

Jackofhearts

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana829 Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:54 am

lol

nirvana829

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 am

with about 10 hours left

Vote to lynch nicevoicelady: scanzi720, nirvana829, jackofhearts

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stlshawgo Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Vote: Nicevoicelady

I'll go along with the majority.

stlshawgo

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:37 pm

After reading some of the posts. I agree with becky we shouldn't lynch people we don't know about. obviously if the nicevoicelady was mafia she would have posted at least once to try to throw us off. But she hasn't and she isn't a threat to the town. I think one of the people talking on the thread is mafia. I don't know who is but I did find out someone who is definitely town. 100% sure of it. I have doubts about others but I need more info. So I say don't lynch nicevoicelady because she isn't a threat and the mafia will get two kills if we are not careful. Because they will help lynch nicevoicelady then kill one of us durning the night. I have to go do some thinking lol......

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:07 pm

you know after blair and beckees post and thinking about it for a while i think that im gonna have to change my vote
nirvana agreed with me way too quickly about mo and besides when i actually think about it, even if she is mafia she hasnt done anything yet so i dont think she will before the game ends
change vote:nirvana829

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana829 Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:12 pm

your voting me because I want to vote off non-poster? I know your town so I don't to make any remarks about the possiblity of you being mafia, that won't do either of us any good. Still I can see why you think I'm suspicious

nirvana829

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:56 pm

blairs post got me thinking that since nicevoicelady is not doing anything to help or hinder us, we would just be wasting a lynch and risk someone getting killed that actually is posting and helping...i vote for you cause you are one of the ones that im not definite for sure on being ton or mob

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana829 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Scanzi your teacher I know at one time or another you must of taught your students that most puzzle just take time to be solved. Help me guys.

nirvana829

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana829 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:05 pm

*Scanzi your a teacher* sry bout the miss type

nirvana829

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:09 pm

i think you have me confused with someone else nirvana...im not a teacher im a friend of mech and silver

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:02 pm

A MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED

Vote to lynch nicevoicelady(4): nirvana829, jackofhearts, stlshawgo

A confused busy girl with white hair sits wondering how is she supposed to find out who everyone is. That is when the mob begins to grow, not everyone is up to it but luckily a one eyed man yells get her! and the other join in and beat her up. She lies there now, with her last breath fades, her skin turns blue......

A man in a trench coat gets this gut feeling that this fight is over, but that here in this new world there is much evil to fight and root out into the light and if at all possible to get back to his own home and warn everyone what is happening to them.

nicevoicelady is dead , she was mafia.

stlshawgo, nirvana829, jackofhearts, beckee89, scanzi720, and silversurfer have won. They were all town.
IT is a town victory!

Good job everyone i hope you guys liked playing it, either I or brian lyons will do another one and there are plenty at hcrealms.com if you want to get into them, i think if we do anymore they will be there since we can get more poeple

I will post the roles after this.

here is a short version

Magneto - havokandchaos misdirector / immunity to psychic powers
Mystique - nicevoicelady role cop / shapechanger
Mr. Sinister - papa892007 roleblocker

Wolverine - Nebuchadnezer Tracker/ 2 lives
Jean Grey - warstar011 Phychic cop
Storm - beckee89 BodyGuard
Doombot - Smaug317 Bomb
Rorshac - nirvana829 Role Cop
Professor X - Scanzi720 Psychic Roleblocker
Beast - SilverSurfer Doctor
Cyclops - stlshawgo 2votes(I think this is called a lawyer)
Angel - JackofHearts Reverse Tracker

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:06 pm

You are professor xavier the leader of the x-men. You are part of the town. You have the ability to peer into others minds and influence what they are thinking and seeing. THis is an amazing ability giving you the power to stop people from using their powers each night by paralyzing them untill the morning. This is known as the psychic roleblocking power. Each night you can target one person to use your power on and they will not be able to use their power that night. Send your power in the form

xavier: (their screen name here)

You are Wolverine. You are town. You have the amazing ability of regeneration, making you invulnerable. This gives you a chance of surving a night kill of the mafia.This will happen automatically if someone tries to night kill you.
Your powers also inclue enhanced senses and along with the training of the Canadian Weapon x program have made you into an amazing tracker. Each night you may target one person and you will find out who they target that night.
Send your power in the form

Wolverine: (their screen name here)

You are Jean Grey. You are part of the Xmen. You are part of the town. You have amazing telepathic and telekenesis powers. These powers give you the psychic cop power. This gives yout he ability to target one person each night and find out if they are mafia or town by peering into their minds. Each night you can use your power and send me a message telling me who you wish to target. During the night i will send back to you the result, meaning if you sensed the person is mafia or town.
Send your power in the form of

Jean Grey: ( their screen name here)

You are Rorschach. A vigilante detective from the Universe of The Watchmen. You do not know how you got here or why, but you do know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil. You have found out that there is a evil mafia here killing people and they must be punished. You are part of the town. you have the cop power. You have the ability as a detective to "call" on one person each night and find out their identity. Each night you may target on person to find out the name of their role(their identity). You win when there are no more threats to the town.

Rorschach: (their name here)

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:06 pm

You are strom. A member of the xmen. You are part of the town. You have the amazing ability to control weather in nature. This gives you the ablity to create wind to make you fly, or to create storms, blizzards and rain or to change the weather to clear and sunny. You also have a big heart, and are one of the leaders of the xmen. This gives you the ability to protect one other peson each night and if they are targeted to be killed you will instead die in their place saving them. You have the BodyGuard Power.

When you wish to use your power send it to me in the form of

Storm: (their Screen name here)

You are a Doombot. You have been sent here here by your Master Doctor Doom to investigate what is happening. You have been ordered not to harm any of people here but you do have the directive to complete your mission. And your mission cannot be found out, no matter what....... You are part of the town. You win when all of the threats to the town have been eliminated)

You are Cyclops. You are part of the town. You have the power to project your energy stored into you into a powerful beam. This however doesnt lend itself to the situation of finding and lynching the mafia, as if you used the power it would give you away. But one attribute you do have is being a leader. Having leadership grants you the power of having 2 votes when you vote to lynch someone. You win when all the threats to town are eliminated

You are Angel. Warren Worthington III. You are part of the town. You have the power of flight given to you by your angelic wings. You have to hide them in a strap and under your close when out and about. The power of flight is an amazing ability but you do not want to give yourself away to the mafia. Thus the only time you may use your power is at night. THis gives you the ability to target one person and see who targeted them the night before by flying high in the air and seeing who follows them at night. Each night target one person and you will receive who targeted that person during the night. You are a Reverse Tracker.

Angel: (their screen name here)

You will win when all of the threats to the town are eliminated.

Your are the beast. Doctor Hank Mccoy of the xmen. YOu are part of the town. You have the doctor ability, which allows you to target any person even yourself and prevent them from dying that night. You are part of the town, and will win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. You have the Doctor power.

You may target youself but be warned that trying to stop a person from dying is hard enough, who knows what may happen if you operate on yourself.

Send your power in the form

Beast: (screen name here)

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:11 pm

OK lol everyone and their mother for the first 2 nights target nebucanezer lol it was hilarious.

And Biz(scanzi) for the only 2 kills that happened targeted the guy died.

i orgininally had rogue in here as a power stealer, but i luckily had the forsite to take her out bc that doubled as a power cop. that would have meant 3 cops lol way too much, and actually none of the cops ever foudn the mafia lol

And orgiinally with the 10 people we had 3 v 7 which would have been bad for the town so i had to add 2 more people to at least even it out but a very inactive mafia really hurt it, the one night when it was quite was because they didnt send me anything, talked to them during the night phase reminded them and they said yeah would get on but never did,

and you guys just going ape over lynching brian lyons lol really hurt his chances didnt even give him a chance to defend himself lol, and there was no evidence from a cop lol

over all except for the inactive mafia (those 2 were only inactives) it was really good, i hope to do another it was fun to moderate i was having some good laughs on my end.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next