Mafia Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman Mafia Game Thread

+8
underthebridge
scanzi720
warstar011
beckee89
Clearasday
SilverSurfer
HavokAndChaos
mechdestroyer
12 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Batman Mafia Game Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Batman Mafia Game Thread

Post  scanzi720 Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:46 pm

im gonna throw it out there

vote:clearsaday

cause he was the one, other then warstar, who wanted nicevoicelady gone, which thinned out our ranks and im pretty sure warstar is town.

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 am

Vote count

clearasday (1): scanzi720

mechdestroyer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/danielsonmisunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:50 am

I don't know what to do but we have to do something. I mean it is so hard to find out who is who. I mean I know I'm town!!! I'm pretty confident that warstar and underthebridge are town too. The reason I say scanzi and beckie are mafia is because scanzi is so fast to throw someone under the bus right now...meaning clearsday. We have an extended day so why do u want to lynch so quickly. Plus you know the cops are either dead or they are inactive because they would have been helped us by now. Also you and beckie jumped the gun together to get rid of warstar which made me think you were supspicious. Beckie seems to play dumb a lot like she doesn't have any clue at all. I just don't believe you two are town. I mean if I'm wrong give us some legit reasons why we should believe you!! I mean if you have a power use it to help us out or something. I've been trying but my power kind of sucks. If I'm wrong I'm sorry but my gut says to

vote:scanzi720

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 am

I'm naturally suspicious of those that obviously play dumb.

From posts on this day alone, I'm going to put forward Underthebridge or SilverSurfer as my mafias, however, certain evidence tells me it is likely not SilverSurfer...

I'm suspicious of you all quite frankly, I don't know where this obvious 'he's clearly town' has come from, Warstar is the only one vaguely definite.

At Scanzi's vote: I don't know what to make of you, that's a pretty poor choice of vote, as why would I be stupid enough to nightkill the person who i'd very obviously made a case against in the day? We were clearly just two sides of town teams arguing at each other and one has died, that does not necessarily make me or warstar the mafia.
In fact, you were the one who hypocritically voted her as well, with no reasoning or logic behind it, and are now turning on me? what game are you trying to play? are you just a bad player, or are you a mafia?
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 am

And also, at warstar, what kind of mafia would purposefully kill all the active players in a game? that makes to be a very very sad dull game, and if anything, it is always better to kill the inactive/silent players. So that is no evidence for you being what you say you are.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:40 am

Yes yes, stop defending your role, I believe you, because if you're lying, then you've played a damn good game, and none of our team have any way of lie-detecting you, thus I'll assume you're what you say you are.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Vote count:

scanzi720(1) : silver survfer

4 votes are needed for a lynch

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:33 pm

I'll vote in good time when everyone has had their say, there have been too many rapid votes for my liking.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:09 pm

first off as for my vote, i voted for someone who was suspicious to my but i will change my vote if i am given a justifiable reason to do so. as for my power, im a blocker so i have no information, knowing my luck i blocked the cop(s) and/or doc/nurse the same night they got killed so there goes any info. and i dont know what the heck is up with beckee. she agrees with me way to fast (kinda suspicious) and also i only have one other mafia game under my belt so i am relatively new at this (which silversurfer or mechdestroyer can verify).

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Interesting, you're a blocker you say? hmmm
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Who do you 'say' your character is then?
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 pm

You were online for a good 3 hours today scanzi and failed to answer my questions, thats a mafia-tell right there, lurking.
We'll catch a mafia tonight guys or its basically game over
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 pm

3 hours? ive been gone for most of the day. i dont know what you are talking about. as far as who my character is the message i got said i am Hush who ever the heck that is.

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:35 pm

and as far as lurking goes, i post and leave. if anyone was lurking, it sounds like you were if think i was on for 3 hours.

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:34 pm

wow, a lot of confusiong arguments to read. some people seem more suspicious now, some less. i have to evaluate further and wait for some more responses. not sure what to think.
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:32 am

Yesterday, after I posted my two questions, I then waited for a response, and everytime I checked, it said you were 'online' in blue, that is lurking.
I clearly wasn't lurking because I actually SPOKE
regardless, I believe that you're town.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 am

And the question was actually important, which is why I wanted an answer, have you ever roleblocked me? In fact, can you say who you roleblocked? since you're likely going to die tonight, we can at least work things out.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 pm

This is so funny to me. Nobody is helping at all!!! I can't tell who is friend and foe anymore. I can't tell if clearasday and scanzi are trying to throw us off or what. I mean it is good that we are talking but we don't have much time until the mafia strikes again. All I can say is I'm going to be surprised to see who is mafia after the game because for all we know mafia might be sitting back and watching us argue with each other. I really hope my gut feeling is right. I still think that scanzi is mafia but clearasday doesn't think so. I am curious why don't you think he is mafia. And the people who are not talking need to start talking so we can help each other unless the rest are inactive?? which would suck!!!

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 pm

I am coming to the point where I am going to reveal who I am as a character so we can try to figure something out. That maybe risky but it might work and help us see who is lying. That is if I don't die from mafia. Anyway if you have a response please speak...good idea or bad idea. We don't have many other options as is!!!

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Don't until scanzi reveals.
I will if his is good enough, we can get them tonight.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:39 pm

i have never block you clearasday, i was actually planning on doing it tonight if you hadnt convinced me otherwise. as i said in an earlier post i have bad luck when it comes to use of powers, every night i actually ended up blocking the person who died that night which is what happened in the last game we played too.

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Okay, I claim blocker as well, I'm scarecrow, and Hush and Scarecrow are both characters where blocker would make sense, and are both villains.
I've blocked warstar night 4 (yesterday)
and Silversurfer night 1
(all others died)

Either way, if we co-ordinate our roleblockings tonight, we can hopefully stop them making a kill, otherwise town is 100% screwed.

the thing is, this game has too many mysteries. We don't know how many mafia there are, we haven't been told what would happen if there are two mafia and one is roleblocked at night, and the big question, whether or not two roleblockers would be put on the town team. So I'm going to wait for Beckyee and Austin to reply before making a decision, otherwise i'll just vote one of them because this game's inactivity is starting to annoy me.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:48 am

ok, so i am going to keep the votes coming. i think that there can't be two blockers in the town so either you both are blockers and one is mafia and one is town, or one of you is lying therefore making you mafia. i think scanzi is more likely to be mafia, and so does silversurfer so that helps too. if scanzi is town, i think clearasday is a definite mafia member.
vote: scanzi720
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 am

Vote count:

scanzi720(2) : silver survfer, warstar011

4 votes are needed for a lynch

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 am

Clearasday I'm suspicious of you now since you said that you roleblocked me the first night and I couldn't use my power since my target was dead. The same thing happened the second night. Now the thing is why would you say that you roleblocked me knowing that I would check my messages to make sure. So I don't know but I will act after tonight by revealing who I am and hopefully it will help the town.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next