Mafia Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman Mafia Game Thread

+8
underthebridge
scanzi720
warstar011
beckee89
Clearasday
SilverSurfer
HavokAndChaos
mechdestroyer
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Batman Mafia Game Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Batman Mafia Game Thread

Post  mechdestroyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Vote count

scanzi720(2) :warstar011, silversurfer
beckee89(3): clearasday, underthebridge

4 votes needed to lynch we still have another day to talk or when 4 votes are reached

Also if i every make a mistake on the vote count remind me to fix it.

mechdestroyer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/danielsonmisunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 pm

underthebridge is a politician then, he has two votes. But for who's side?
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 pm

so i would like to ask a question about the roleblock ability. if you roleblock a mafia member, they cant use there power, correct? they can however still kill someone because that is a mafia group thing. not a mafia member role ability. if you and scanzi are who you say you are and you both die like you say you would, it wouldnt matter because roleclocking doesnt stop mafia kills. clearasday you are becoming more suspicious to me every day. i think killing becky is a bad idea because if she is mafia, just roleblock her again to stop her power, and the mafia might not kill again tonight like last night, and we have another day to work it out. underthebridge, change to scanzi. or becky and austin vote scanzi, because that would be the smart thing for you to do right now.
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Don't. It's Beckyee.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Ok I just skimmed through all the messages and austin has posted two times. That is it. Austin I have a question for you. If you are town why are you not in these discussions??? I mean if you have stuff to do then obviously it can't be helped but come on two times. I mean are you really trying to make us think you are mafia or something because with those stats. That makes you a candidate for mafia. Like a couple have already said. So I 100% say we go after austin to make him talk for our next lyching. I noticed something earlier too. When I was reading a couple of things I saw that beckie was I guess hinting at the fact that you could be the nurse but the nurse would be scared because then she would be killed for revealing herself. So beckie you have nothing to loose because you are on the verge of being lynched. What is your power you might as well tell us. Most of us have already revealed ourselfs.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:22 pm

i am gonna have to agree with surfer about going after austin. nonposters are the most suspicious to me. im not sure about beckee yet so my vote is gonna have to be for austin since i cant vote for myself.

vote:austin

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 pm

You are regurgitating my argument for voting Beckie and Austin. Don't try to make it your own silversurfer. I've already been urging people to go for either of them. Now, we go for Beckie or Austin, as I've already said. However, nobody has wanted to lynch Beckie. She has said nothing as well.
People are also, mysteriously hesitant to lynch Beckie. I refuse to back off her. Can one of you please prove that there is still sense in playing this game, and that you are as town as I am, and let's lynch Beckie, and then Austin AFTER (simply because nobody wants to lynch Beckie, some lurkers are defending her).

And silversurfer, I suggest you use beckie's power on austin, and don't try to roleblock me again. That was a complete failure, especially as I HAD already claimed roleblocker. What you did was detrimental to the town, and if all of you weren't so slow to do ANYTHING, and so deaf to anything I say, I'd have lynched you for that Surfer. You mistook me earlier, I'm not angry that you chose me, I'm angry that you chose me when I had already claimed a town power role.

So Beckie, then Austin. This isn't a hard lynch, stop taking ages, stop posting saying 'Oh I don't know' or 'Oh I think so and so is town'. These are all very obvious. We're lynching Beckie, and I'm using my roleblocking power on austin.

I'm stubborn in approach, I have not called for any blatant lynch so far except on the last two days, of Beckie and austin. If we no kill again, we won't get anywhere. Scanzi, i'm appealing to you. You too warstar, as I know you're town. Silversurfer remains to be seen, as does underthebridge. Now let's get Beckie lynched.
For Gods sake, she hasn't even said anything yet.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:22 pm

People who know me know I don't get mad very often but you are starting to piss me off Clearsasday!!!!!! I already told you that I DID NOT TRUST YOU AND I STILL DON'T. And I never said I believed you in the first place. Is that so hard to understand. I told you my reasoning for what I did if you don't like it oh well. So stop bring up old stuff. Obviously we can't do anything about it. Obviously you didn't read my post were I explained myself. So don't talk to me like I'm a idiot!!! And by the way I didn't steal your idea. I never even called it my own. All I said was after we lynch Scanzi which is where my vote is going...we should go after austin because of blah blah blah. And I also told warstar that I trust him and if he switched to beckie then I would. And yes I know we only need one more vote for beckie. So stop coming after me for stupid stuff.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Vote count

scanzi720(2)
:warstar011, silversurfer
beckee89(3): clearasday, underthebridge
austin(1): scanzi720

4 votes needed to lynch

with an hour and a half left

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 am

inactivity is getting annoying but i am goign to stick with silversurfer here. i dont trust clearasday and dont want to vote for becky, partly for that reason. on to another day i suppose
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  underthebridge Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:01 am

Ok I'm claiming The Ventriloquist, I get 2 votes as we all know, one
for the little whimpy ventriloquist and one for his awesome doll
Scarface. Anyways I don't think that beckee is mafia, true she is
inactive but so has been scanzi for quite some time.This may seem like
a shot in the dark but Change Vote : Scanzi720

as of now I believe silversurfer and warstar to be town so in my eyes I have about a 50/50 chance of me being right if there are two mafia

this might be a mistake, but at this point in the game we need to take some chances so the mafia don't outnumber us

underthebridge

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:19 am

scanzi720(4):warstar011, silversurfer, underthebridge
beckee89(1): clearasday
austin(1): scanzi720

"Your batman!" , "No I think your batman", "No your the BATS!", " I think I know who the gats is" "get him dummy" A group gathers around one of the inmates. Knowing his doom but not going to compromising even in the face of death. He puts on his face, not wanting to go out with his disguise on. His slowly changing, morphing face strikes some fear and confusing into the inmates but they know they must defeat the people who want to lock them back in their cells

While the fear is in the inmates, the masked man strikes knocking back the crowd around him, but there are just too many but the masked man does not give up.
After a long battle, with all the combatants tired,bruised, and bloody, the crowd barely wins only because of the numbers while the masked man fights tenaciously until he can no longer fight at all.

Scanzi720 is dead. He was part of the Mafia.

Day 6 has ended

Night 6 has begun

Everyone has 24 hours to send me their actions

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:10 am

Two men are heard arguing somewhere in Arkham. A third one some might say not even old enough to be called a man slowly in the shadow creaps up on the two. They hear him but it is too late. He is a fighter that bests men twice his age easily and a midget and a man who couldnt beat a lame duck are no match. Once he easily knocks out the taller one, the small one shuts up. Wondering what happened to him he looks, but he soon finds is only a dummy. Tossing it back on the ground he takes the man and puts him where the other inmates wont find him anytime soon Wondering how he could have been fooled by such a thing he jumps back to where the rest of the inmates are and gets ready for the new day.

Night 6 has ended.

underthebridge has gone missing(dead)

Day 7 has begun

with 5 people left in the game 3 votes are needed for a lynch

day will last 3 days or until a majority has been reached.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:11 am

ok I guess I should give the mafia props for killing Underthebridge with his ability to have two votes. So now we have to find out who are the remaining mafia members. I will have to say I vote: austin. If he doesn't say something then he is no good to us anyway.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:33 am

Superb, I roleblocked beckee
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:49 am

so robin killed/kidnaped The Ventriloquist, good move, his votes are key. austin has not been on since the 6th. that means he is not mafia. if we kill him it would just dwindle the town. i think we need to really go right for the mafia here and not just inactive players.
vote: clearasday
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:56 pm

I'm the roleblocker Warstart, let's not make this mistake. I'm sorry for my lynch on beckee, but i'm honestly not used to people being so silent in games and things going so slowly. In mine, everybody talks, or they die. Scanzi lurked, I called him out for it. He even voted for me. I also obviously did not know he was roleblocker as I was suprised, and I didn't trust him at the start, so how can it be me?
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  beckee89 Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:49 pm

i dont know what to do.............

beckee89

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:58 pm

I am unsure of who to choose now since right now it is kind of hit or miss. I did say that I trust warstar. So I have to change vote:Clearasday. I am hoping that austin is town. Then we don't have to worry about him. Becky why haven't you revealed your power yet??? Say something otherwise I still think you are mafia too. That is if there is only two mafia left.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:58 pm

SilverSurfer wrote:I am unsure of who to choose now since right now it is kind of hit or miss. I did say that I trust warstar. So I have to change vote:Clearasday. I am hoping that austin is town. Then we don't have to worry about him. Becky why haven't you revealed your power yet??? Say something otherwise I still think you are mafia too. That is if there is only two mafia left.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:48 pm

I repeat.

1. I am the only decent Power Role that has been revealed so far, you'd be stupid to kill me
2. Scanzi voted me, and didn't trust me
3. Why would I draw so much attention to myself repeatedly throughout yesterday and be so outspoken as to stupidly go for beckee if I was a mafia? I've been playing this game for years, give me some credit at least.

I don't really know what to think, nor which of you is clear at all, so I can't point the finger. But a 'I trust warstart, so i'll lynch clear' is a really pathetic lynch. I trust him too, and yet I'm not going to lynch whoever he says.
As I've said, i'm the power role, i'd like beckee to claim so I know what I've been blocking every night.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Vote Count

clearasday (2) : warsta011, silversurfer

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  beckee89 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 am

vote: clearasday

beckee89

Back to top Go down

Post  beckee89 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:58 am

oops forgot to bold vote: clearasday

beckee89

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:18 am

Vote Count:
clearasday(3): warstar011, silversurfer, beckee89

A mob grows around one inmate. They want blood and want to get the Bats before it is too late. They launch on him, while he screams that he is with them, and screams" I AM SCARECROW!" but they wont here any of it. They tear him to shreds with all the hate they have for Batman.

Clearasday has died. He was part of the Town

After they "subdued" the inmate they all walk away smiling thinking they got the Bats. Unknown to two of the inmates still free inside of arkham, the other 2 smile at each other and both perform roundhouse kicks to the other inmates knocking. "Chuck Norris kick, Batman that was close" says Robin. "Well Robin, I am just glad that we were able to prevent a horrible disaster of the release of all these criminals from Arkham. " Says Batman. Robin says happily, "Now that we are in Control of Arkham, Rounding up the rest of Jokers goons will be nothing, once we let Gordon and the Police in. " "Your right Robin, Today is a victory for us, I am just sad that we had to lose that new inmate, He seemed to be on the side of good."

Later.....

Commissioner Gordon Thanks Batman, "Thank you, Batman for preventing this disaster, If you werent there to lock down Arkham, we can only imagine how much harm would have been done if all of the inmates got out. We did a complete search of Arkham and have found all of the inmates, Except for the newest one. The one that you said helped you inside, we could not find any trace of him." "Hmmm" Batman Replies, "Hmmm".

Game over.

Mafia wins.

Mafia
Batman - Roleblocker
Rorschach - innocent looking mafia
Robin - ONe shot Janitor

Town
Two Face - chooses 50% Vigilante, or 50% miller
Scarecrow - Roleblocker
Poison Ivy - Cop
Dracula - naive busser, the one who bites

Joker - misdirector,mason
Harley quinn - doctor, mason

Riddler, Ventriloquist(2 votes) - Vinilla Town

Rasputin - thought he was immune to night kills, could send a message 10 words or less to anyone anonymously

I will post The roles and who everybody was proably tomorrow, Please leave your thoughts on the game and how it went. And I know I will surely have a good few laughs telling you how it all went on my end.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next