Mafia Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman Mafia Game Thread

+8
underthebridge
scanzi720
warstar011
beckee89
Clearasday
SilverSurfer
HavokAndChaos
mechdestroyer
12 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Batman Mafia Game Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Batman Mafia Game Thread

Post  mechdestroyer Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Day 5 has ended. There was no lynch

Night 5 has begun

everybody has 24 hours to get me their actions

mechdestroyer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/danielsonmisunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:13 am

Arkham has been quiet. Very few talking, The Bat is getting to everyone. But not everyone is letting the Bat win there are those out there that wish for him to lose. Tonight, they get a small victory.

A glowing Blue man walks around naked. He keeps saying that he can see time like a book and read it. Everyone thinks it is so lame. If he can destroy everyone then why is he walking around here naked with his man junk hanging out. We understand your special, but put some pants on! After being yelled at by the inmates, he teleports to mars and crys for a while.

Doctor Manhattan has left the game.

Nobody died during the night.

Night 5 has ended

Day 6 has begun.

the day will last 3 days or Tuesday, wednesday and thursday. Or until there is a lynch.

with 7 people left in the game 4 votes are needed for a lynch.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 am

I roleblocked beckyee89 and there was no kill.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 pm

That definitly points towards becky as mafia more but it does not confirm 100% for a couple of reasons i will not get into right now. I think we still need to go for scanzi, that will provide more information if we get ride of him compared to becky.
vote: scanzi720
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:54 pm

i blocked austin last night, so either one of them could be mafia...the only thing that will be learned if you get rid of me will be the fact that the town is one member smaller

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm

also i want to know what power surfer claims to have, cause if he is a cop then he needs to start posting what he finds out when he scans people

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 pm

We kill Austin and Beckyee tonight and tomorrow then, silly inactives.

Nobody should question this lynch, It's obvious since we roleblocked them.

Vote: Beckyee89
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:42 pm

My gut is telling me that you are mafia scanzi. If we are wrong then we are wrong and we can't change it. But I am voting you.

vote:scanzi720

Now to some other business. Someone sent me a message last night. Does anyone want to own up to it???

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:42 pm

if we are going to kill inactives, i think we should give them the whole time to post a response. ill wait to lynch beckee
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 pm

isnt it obvious who sent the message?
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Underthebridge we could use your vote right now. It would help us see if scanzi is mafia or not. I hope we are correct.

Now I don't want to sound stupid warstar but how is it obvious??? Maybe I'm overlooking something.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Scanzi is not mafia, stop being ridiculously stupid. We just roleblocked two people and there was no kill, so one of them is the mafia or else doc is still alive. Is he going to own up? No? Then underthebridge, silversurfer, and warstar (the town), lynch beckyee tonight. Silversurfer, reveal your power please if its not giving you any information at all, and you think it would help us.

Either way, I want beckyee and austin dead, one of them is the mafia. We can scour through the town later.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  beckee89 Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 pm

looks like everyone is set against me >:[

nothing i say will help me, and everything i say will condemn me.

and I am town! idk why clearasday wants me killed so quickly.

buh

beckee89

Back to top Go down

Post  beckee89 Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 pm

and if i reveal what my power really is. that would just throw me into more suspicion! this stinks.

beckee89

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:09 am

silversurfer, you are overlooking the fact that i reveal my message power.
becky, the fact that you havent said anything in a while is what got you here, mostly. if you were more active, clearasday's roleblock might never have happened leading to further suspicion. if you can do a good job of explaining your power and the fact that you actually have it can help you but that might not be needed. you are not a top candidate for everyone here. so you might have one more night.
clearasday, i dont think a simple roleblock with no night kill proves that person is mafia, it does help though. scanzi still seems more suspicious to me.
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:07 am

Beckyee, if you're a town, you should explain yourself entirely, and not give such a predictable mafia response, especially as its one of the only things you've said at all ever.
Warstar, I'm beginning to get suspicious of your lynching of scanzi. It's obvious that scanzi and my roleblock saved him or me from dying last night, since they would have killed us. Where is your argument against scanzi except 'Oh there can't be two roleblockers'?

Austin, I'd suggest you post soon and tell us why it should be beckyee instead of you.

Warstar, what do you know of underthebridge, and why would the mafia be out to get him?

I want a massclaim of roles from Silversurfer and Beckyee by the way. This really is going ridiculously, its time we found out some information.

Scanzi, which of the two should we lynch?
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:25 am

clearasday, i have been suspicious of scanzi for a while, and the whole roleblocker thing didnt convince me. it isnt obvious that your roleblocks saved anyone, mafia could have simply not killed anyone, which seems like it would have been a very good move last night if they did.
about the message, i made a prediction and it either worked or i was wrong. underthebridge seemed vulnerable that night, in my opinion. i know as much about him as you do, just what he has posted so far.
silversurfer and becky don't need to claim anything right now, it might help becky to do some explaining but it is probably not needed during this day.
clearasday, is that one roleblock of yours the only thing you are going on to claim scanzi as town and becky as mafia
Clearasday wrote:You were online for a good 3 hours today scanzi and failed to answer my questions, thats a mafia-tell right there, lurking.
We'll catch a mafia tonight guys or its basically game over
it seems a bit much after you were so out to get him earlier.
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:34 am

Vote Count

Scanzi720(2) : warstar011, silversurfer
beckee89 (1) : clearasday

4 votes needed for a lynch

alright everybody get on here and post this is coming along at a snails pace, you guys are posting are fine but there have been some ive talked to personally and still have not gotten on this is rediculous

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:07 pm

You're ridiculous, you're lynching a power role on a whim. He's claimed roleblocker, so we should not lynch him on anything but the best of evidence.
And the outcome is this. Scanzi(one roleblocker) dies, so that I can only roleblock one mafia, which means that the others kill vote gets through, and I die.
Both roleblockers are killed before the next day simply because of you.

I agree, there is no proof that each of us are what we say we are, but no one should risk such a potentially destructive lynch.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  underthebridge Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:39 pm

I don't really know what to think, but to my stand point beckee is looking mafia and so is austin since there was no night kill and they have been claimed blocked. So Vote : Beckee89
I have'nt posted in awhile, out of lazyness. However, out of the post I read I do believe now that their proble is two role blockers. They both put up good arguments for being role blockers. Question if only one mafia is role blocked will their night kill get through?

Sry that was me I was on Danny's account on mistake : D

underthebridge

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Ok this is getting rediculous. I thought we were getting to a conclusion but everytime we get close we start fighting again. We need more info so I am just going to say who I am and my ability so maybe we can figure out our next move. I don't know if this will help or not but Here we go.

I am Dracula! I am town and I have the ability to bite someone every night. Once I bite them I can control there night abilities for the rest of the game. So on the first two nights I tried to bite Havoc on night 1 and sean on night 2 but they were both killed. So I couldn't do anything. Then I bite Scanzi on the next night. On the following night I used scanzi's power on Beckie. The next night I bite beckie and I used scanzi's power on you Clearasday! And that is all I have done so far. The only downfall of this whole thing is I don't know what happens. I don't know what the powers are. I can only dictate who the person targets. So that is my story and I hope it helps a little bit.

So what now???

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:26 pm

silversurfer, your power is crazy!
lets assume we lynch becky, and she is town, then what? who do we go for?
lets assume we lynch becky, and she is mafia, who is next? austin?
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:55 pm

You used scanzi's claimed roleblock power on me silversurfer? another roleblocker? What the hell were you thinking? Urg, common sense, I'm losing the will to play.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:01 pm

And I'm still on beckyee until she reveals her role and character, that is the minimum requirement.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Ok clearasday if you were not paying attention. I said I don't know what power people had. So I don't know what they do to there target. And I can't believe that you and scanzi are even telling the truth. Second I never said that I trusted you if I recall. I said I believe that me, warstar, and underthebridge are town. I'm not saying you are mafia I'm just saying I don't know about you yet. So that is why I targeted you in the first place so I could try to get any type of info at all or draw out something. If I hurt your feelings lol I apologize but lets stop fighting and try to get the mafia before they get us.

Now I would say we go after austin next to make him talk since he isn't talking on the thread.

Plus warstar I trust you the most right now so if you switch your vote from scanzi to beckie then I will change it too. I'm not saying that I don't think scanzi is mafia because I still do it just makes since to not divide our decisions. We need a united front to try to stop the mafia right now.

So let me know warstar when you get a chance.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next