Mafia Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman Mafia Game Thread

+8
underthebridge
scanzi720
warstar011
beckee89
Clearasday
SilverSurfer
HavokAndChaos
mechdestroyer
12 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Batman Mafia Game Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Mafia Game Thread

Post  mechdestroyer Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 am

Alright as it seems that everybody will want a longer day, starting day 3 I will extend the day to probably 48 hours.

I am going to get on the people that have not been posting too and try to get them posting or kill them off.

Day 2 has ended
There was no lynch

Night 2 has begun

Everybody get me their actions as soon as possible, and the next day will come that much faster. Night 2 will last for aproximately 24 hours or until i receieve all of the actions.

mechdestroyer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/danielsonmisunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:06 am

This is Thomas Jefferson with the the 7 oclock news. Today we take you to the shocking story of the still in progress, prison break from Arkham Assylum. We take you live now outside of Arkham to Reporter Doug Masters. Doug?

Thank you Tom, I am standing here with Chief of Police, Commisioner Gordon. Comissioner What can you tell our viewers of the situation here at Arkham.
We have the Prison Surrounded and are trying to make contact with the prison. I want to assure all the citizens of Gotham that no prisoners have escaped because of this failed break in. That is all.

Well Tom as you can see from the police presence behind me. The Gotham Police have foiled this breakout of Arkham Prison for the Criminally Insane. However, we do not yet know of how they are goign to regain control of the inside of the prison. Some of the last employees out thought have told that Batman is inside and was seen fighting the armed men that started the breakout.

Tom if Batman is on the scene we might expect to see a quick conclusion to this ongoing story at Arkham.
Thanks Doug, Channel 7 will continue to cover the story and bring you up to date coverage.

*Click*
This inst looking good Boss. The Cops have the place surrounded and nobody can seem to unlock the front doors. I know Rocko, but right now our concern must be to catch the Bats. If we cant catch him then this whole party, will be for nothing, and it will be back to the cells for me. Now back to the party! Anybody want to see a magic trick?

One inmate hears the reports but gives no thought to them, their mind is wrapped up in how they are going to find the batman. That is when 2 inmates attack him from behind and drags him off into the shadows of Arkham.
When Day breaks in the prison, Another inmate has gone missing. And another seems to be getting Hungry.

Seanywash has gone missing(dead).

Night 2 has ended

Day 3 has begun

with 10 people left 6 votes are needed for a lynch

The day will last for aproximately 48 hours or until there has been a lynch, If everyone left in the game does not post during this day, I will mod Kill them. And for those that do post there might be prize in it for someone.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:08 am

People still alive:
scanzi720
warstar011
Clearasday
kennyocean
beckyee89
underthebridge
nicevoicelady
austin1120
silversurfer
sneak attack

Sneak attack has replaced Simone

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:17 pm

So I hope someone has found something out. Mafia is killing the more active people which stinks. I think we need to go after some of the more inactive people because I think the mafia is taking advantage of the lack of information and lynching that has been done so far. nicevoicelady and austin are two candidates unless someone has info to share. I will vote after some feedback.
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  underthebridge Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 pm

hmm. seems like I was way off unless some wierd ability was used, I got no idea now, anybody got any ideas

underthebridge

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 pm

i agree and disagree with warstar that we should be targeting inactive players...i agree with the part were the nonposters could be using lack of info but danny will start mod killing them if they dont start posting so they would be wasted lynching if theyre just gonna get mod killed so as of right now i think people need to start posting so we dont loose people to mod killing

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  beckee89 Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 pm

i agree, i want no mod killing.

as for information. i am so lost.

beckee89

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Well just so you guys know I am at a track meet right now so this is why I haven't been able to post until now but the one thing that got me confused was either danimal forgot to put up if sean was mafia or town or maybe he isn't dead and someone used an ability on him. So I don't know but lets keep talking. I don't want a mod kill either since I might be one of the people mod killed haha.

Is anyone willing to say who they are??? Or talk about an ability they might have. It is risky but I don't know what else to do??? Any thoughts??

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:29 am

I say lets just bring the heat. If we start voting for somoeone and they are just sitting back and watching it will force them to say something and if they dont it means they are inactive and they are no help anyway.
vote: nicevoicelady
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  nicevoicelady Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 am

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours....

Nicevoicelady:warstar011

nicevoicelady

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:26 am

Vote: nicevoicelady
Potential random lynchings are good at this point in my opinion, and I would like to see a defence/or encourage you to talk more rather than just a vote back on him.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:04 pm

i wouldnt say they are ramdom lynchings, ultimately the reason is to kill the mafia but right now we have no info from cops so we need to find out information during the day on our own. Another point i think that will help us is danny will not mod kill a mafia player due to their inactivity on the boards, because they are active at night. at this point austin is the only one who hasent posted here yet besides the new player. i still say we go after nicevoicelady over austin because as clearasday put it, we would rather see a defence or just more talking rather than voting back at me. in my defence i have tried to find things out during the night but my power is very limiting. if anyone has suspicions about my alliance just say it and i can tell you my resoning behind it.
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyocean Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Look townsies have to stick together. Don't be going after my puddin nicevoice lady. I would be lost without my puddim Mr J! We need to find the Bats, not my puddin.

kennyocean

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyocean Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 pm

I think warstar talks alot! Besides us masons know who we are.

kennyocean: Warstar

kennyocean

Back to top Go down

Post  nicevoicelady Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Baby, you're the best! Now I recall a quote "if anyone has suspicions about my alliance just say it and i can tell you my resoning behind it." Want to elaborate?

nicevoicelady

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSurfer Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 pm

lol you guys are hilarious!!! Now that we know nicevoicelady is mr j then we can conclude that she is not mafia so that is no reason to lynch her. Now I also have done some actions during the night and I also haven't gotten much since the mafia keeps killing my targets lol. So I will come out and say I am not mafia. If I die by tomorrow you will know. But we have to weed out the mafia.

I think
nicevoicelady
kenny
myself

are all townies...I don't know after that.

SilverSurfer

Back to top Go down

Post  scanzi720 Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 am

kenny is right, townies need to stick together...i also agree with nicevoicelady about hearing more about this "alliance" warstar is talking about...also im thinking by the way hes talking that kenny is harley so that would def make him a townie

scanzi720

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:16 am

I am going to extend the day for another 24 hours. I really dont want to kill people so if they still dont get on and post it is not going to be good for them. the day will end at the end of sunday.

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  underthebridge Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:36 am

just because nicevoicelady does an impression of Joker dosent convince me she is town, same goes for kenny as harley quin, however no one has come up yet claiming her to be a phony, it is possible they have killed Joker and know they are dead so they have taken the roles up knowing no one would disagree, but there was the write up danny did after day 2 involving what i thought was the joker so he proble is still alive, so as it stands I have no idea what to think, the only thing that should be noted in my opion is she has been inactive until she was voted leading me to be a bit suspicious. Masons? hmmm.....

Vote : Nobody

underthebridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:46 pm

The Batman has a talent for disruption, but not as much as me.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  warstar011 Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:17 pm

when i say alliance i mean i mean i am with the "good guys" in this case "bad guys" or more simply put THE TOWN. I am Rasputin, i have never heard of him and therefore i cant make any cool quotes like other people do. my role, i think, is very hard to play. i am immune to night kills, which i didnt want to say because that can make it seem like i am mafia, since mafia wont kill themselves obviously. and the mafia would waste targets on me. i can also send anonymous messages at night but under 10 words. that is very hard to do anything with early in the game. if you want me to stop talking i can, i figured i would try to be very proactive, making myself a threat to the mafia because they cant kill me at night. if you dont think nicevoicelady is town fine
[/b]Vote:nobody[b]
warstar011
warstar011

Back to top Go down

Post  austin1120 Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:27 pm

warstar you do talk to much u should just stop talking cuz u dont even know wut your talking about. i think that we should vote him off so that he cant post anymore things and take up space.

austin1120

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 pm

ChangeVote: austin1120
That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard all day, you have got to go for being so detrimental to our team.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  mechdestroyer Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Vote count update

Warstar011(2): kennyocean, nicevoicelady
Nobody(3): underthebridge, warstar011
austin1120(1) clearasday

6 votes are needed to lynch

mechdestroyer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearasday Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:57 pm

If we continually no-vote, we'll never get the ball rolling.
Also, the argument for lynching someone who actually 'says something' is a ludicrous one from austin, so I'd strongly suggest we encourage people to speak by ousting the one that wants us all to stay silent and inactive.
Clearasday
Clearasday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next